Where better brands are built
We’re in the business of building strategic assets.
We believe that brands are strategic levers. They help foster growth, attract customers and talent, increase profitability and contribute to an organization’s long-term success.See more
Senior Partner and President
My job is to build a team consisting of talented, experienced people who complement each other, while offering high performance, customized support to each of our clients.
Building an inspiring brand is a corporate project where the journey is just as important as the destination. Our participatory approach fosters dialogue and promotes buy-in throughout the process.
Founding Partner and Special Advisor
Design is an integral part of strategic positioning. It allows us to give life to ideas and add emotion, a crucial ingredient to creating “love brands” that inspire loyalty.
Perhaps the reason I am so passionate about our business is that solving a package design challenge is like solving a complex puzzle. There’s a perfect balance between communication (promise), recognition (equity) and competitive impact (difference)… and I always love a ...
Vice-President, Strategy and Consulting
I believe that a brand strategy that doesn't include all stakeholders will remain an intellectual exercise. Strategy is only 20% of a project. The other 80% consists of its alignment and execution at the brand's every point of contact.
Vice-President, Content and Operations
Way beyond competitions and the awards and recognition they might bring, we measure the value of our work by the results reported by our clients. Whatever the field of activity, design is a strategic development tool that creates wealth.
Vice-President, Strategy and Innovation
A brand strategy isn't just about providing direction for communications. For a product, the brand strategy is also — and perhaps mainly — a tool to develop an innovation and marketing plan that is perfectly aligned with its promise.
Having led creative teams from around the world for several years, I think that Quebec has an extraordinary multidisciplinary talent pool. Creativity here has not finished to take hold on a global scale.
Senior Director, Strategy and Consulting
We provide an objective and participatory approach to minimize the emotional impact on the decision-making process. Emotion should be reserved for the big idea that expresses the brand's DNA.
Director, Strategy and Consulting
To me, the success of any strategy relies on a keen understanding of the client’s reality, both internal and external. It must also be perfectly aligned with the brand in order to deliver the desired results.
To promote and strengthen its position in the market, Lavery called upon BrandBourg to define and assert its brand promise and review its identity and visual expression platform.
A Human, Self-assured Identity that Breaks the Industry's CodesLearn more Learn more
Launched in January 2021, the response to the new brand was overwhelmingly positive. “It is clearly contributing to positioning CellCarta as the global partner of choice for precision medicine.
When a New Identity Acts as a Strong Lever for Merging CompaniesLearn more Learn more
TELUS Health has been working for over 30 years with governmental authorities, health care professionals, benefits providers and other partners in their communities with the aim of leveraging technology to improve the health experience of Canadians.
Shaping the Future of Health CareLearn more Learn more
The redesign of Villaggio presented the quintessential challenge of packaging mandates.
A Classic Package Design ChallengeLearn more Learn more
Following the winds of change that have swept across the Palais des congrès de Montréal since the arrival of its President and CEO, Robert Mercure, in September 2018, the Palais has positioned itself as a veritable “vector of Montreal’s creativity” by building promising partnerships and innovative initiatives.
Reinvent YourselfLearn more Learn more
A passion for doing things right
A passion for people. A passion for brands and organizations. A passion for our trade. And a consuming passion for a good challenge.Discover our services
Why care about your brand in a B2B context
The Unsuspected Power of the Brand
While the power of brands is universally recognized in the world of consumer goods and services, it is largely...
Rekindling the Flame with the Brand
There is no escaping it: our lives are, all year long, subjected to the change of seasons. Holidays set the pa...
A Business Model for Working Differently.
The Collaborative Model: Succeeding Better Together.
Lack of resources or time, or one-off projects requiring specific expertise, are often reasons to build a diff...
The labour shortage – What if other people’s happiness at work made you happy too?
Coming out of this pandemic, we’re all well aware of just how much our lives have been shaken up: In the face ...